Zeagle’s flagship regulator. Environmentally and dry sealed.
The Zeagle F8 first stage, complemented with a flagship 2nd stage, is one of the best performing diaphragm regulators on the market today.
When building the F8 Regulator, we partnered with Atomic Aquatics and engineered over 20 improvements on everything from inner mechanisms and materials to exterior controls and aesthetics.
What’s the result? The F8 breathes better, works harder and lasts longer than any other regulator we’ve ever made. Our conical precision high-pressure valve provides greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates.
- First stage has a dry-sealed spring chamber to stop freezing at water temps below 40 degrees F
- First stage is coated with flat black chrome plating in order to protect the brass from corroding. A very durable black PVD is used to coat the high use port plugs, to protect from wear and tear and corrosion
- Personalize your F8 for color style with a color kit
- Front cover design with anti-surge and new stylized “Z” logo
- Smaller mouthpiece with super soft silicone and color accented tear resistant “Bite” lugs
- Exhaust valve with improved dryness and lower exhalation effort
- Inhalation effort control knob for better grip and style
- Threaded covering for improved safety
- Heat sink with improved materials and greater surface area to dissipate cold
- Zirconium-plated inlet tube for increased corrosion resistance
- Inhalation diaphragm with improved response and tear strength
- Redesigned front cover and inhalation effort control knob use co-molded components that provide grippy ease of use
- Co-molded silicone mouthpiece for better fit and less jaw fatigue
- Redesigned poppet with improved tolerances
- Patented seat saving orifice
- Low pressure 2nd stage seat
- 2nd stage spring made from super alloy
- Made in the USA — Berry Compliant
|DRY WEIGHT||2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg|
|SERVICE INTERVAL||2 YEAR|
TESTED. TRUSTED. WARRANTY
All of our airways are constructed to the highest standards of durability and performance. Our style of construction is labor intensive and expensive, but it results in a more durable product. This quality of construction makes it possible for us to offer a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. If a defect appears or the airway fails at any time while you own it, we’ll repair or replace it free of charge. Our other equipment is guaranteed for either one or two years.
1. Your regulator is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal wear, or damage from accident, abuse, neglect, alterations, improper usage, or failure to follow reasonable care and maintenance as outlined in this manual. Under this limited warranty, Zeagle will either repair or replace, at its sole option, any original equipment or parts that fail to perform as intended. Shipping and Labor charges are not included and must be paid by you. To validate your warranty, you must fill out and return your warranty registration card to Zeagle within 30 days of purchase. This Limited Lifetime Warranty excludes filters, hoses, O-rings, diaphragms and mouthpieces, which are warranted for two years from the regulator’s date of purchase. Filling out the card requires printing CLEARLY the serial numbers of both the first and second stages. You can also register your regulator at www.zeagle.com on the internet in the “Registration” section. The first stage serial number is stamped on the DS-V, ReZort, RaZor or Envoy first stage between the ports. The 50-D first stage is stamped on the top of the turret bolt. The Flathead 7 and LT first stage is etched on the top of the body. The second stage serial number is stamped on the mouthpiece tube. To read this serial number you must fold back the flexible silicone mouthpiece to expose the numbers. Each serial number consists of a prefix letter followed by six numbers. All of the digits of both the first and second stages must be CLEARLY printed on your warranty registration card for your warranty to be activated.
2. For proof of original ownership, you must save the original purchase receipt. It is your record of when and where the regulator was purchased. It also lets you know when your annual service should be performed.
3. To keep the original-owner limited lifetime warranty in effect, you must have your regulator inspected and serviced annually, within 30 days before or after the anniversary of the purchase date. Failure to do so will invalidate your warranty. This servicing must be performed by an authorized Zeagle dealer. Save the receipts from this servicing for your records.
4. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser, and then only to certified divers.
5. Sometimes products from other manufacturers are attached to Zeagle equipment. This warranty does not cover those other products or make any claims as to the performance or suitability of those other products.
6. This limited warranty applies only to regulators sold through authorized Zeagle Systems dealers.
7. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
Disclaimer And Limitation On Remedy