Zeagle Fury BCD
Taking adjustability to the next level, the Fury BC builds on our Personal Fit System (PFS) to provide the absolute best fit on the market. The result is a custom-tailored, custom-fitting BC that’s unparalleled in rugged utility.
The shoulders, vest, and waist panel are all fully adjustable. The weight system is modular and interchangeable, now offering our standard Ripcord (RC) weight release system, or our new Quick-Lock Release (QLR) system. Couple that comfort with Zeagle’s legendary durability and watch as the ultra-sturdy 1000 denier nylon thrives for years in the sand, sea, and sun.
The Fury’s modular construction allows it to transition between warm travel diving, rugged cold-water diving in wet/drysuits, single or twin cylinder—even tech diving. And of course, the Fury’s tough as nails. Constructed of reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Fury is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, as well as custom attachment components.
- 26lbs / 11.6 kg or 33lbs / 15 kg lift capacity (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 16lb/7.3kg capacity rear trim weight system
- Fully adjustable and modular design
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- Two models which are user adjustable from XS to XXL
- Adjustable OPV puller based on size setting of the BC
- Two zippered utility pockets at the sides
- Adjustable waist panels
- 2 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability