ST1 STAINLESS STEEL & TITANIUM REGULATOR
Beautifully machined. Beautiful performance. And it keeps the oceans beautiful, too. As the first “Green” regulator ever designed, the ST1 is made of a special grade of 316 Stainless Steel that is 100% recyclable. The ST1 offers superior corrosion-resistance and does not require Chrome or Nickel-plating processes that create environmental concerns.
EASY AIR BELOW. CLEAN AIR TOPSIDE.
At Atomic, it’s all about the metals. The 316 Stainless Steel used in the ST1 has twice the strength of brass with the durability of Titanium. It delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium at a lower price. Environmental experts have classified Stainless Steel as the Green metal of the future because of its strength, ability to resist corrosion and ability to be recycled. The Atomic ST1 is designed to breathe effortlessly at atmospheres below the surface, while helping preserve the atmosphere above.
JET SEAT PISTON ANOTHER ATOMIC EXCLUSIVE
Atomic designed the Jet Seat Piston to eliminate creeping intermediate pressures and minimize maintenance. This unique high-pressure piston seal system is leak-free and self-lubricating. The Atomic Jet Seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitor’s first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston. Our valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure.
TITANIUM SECOND STAGE COMPONENTS
PATENTED STAINLESS STEEL COMFORT SWIVEL
The ST1 second stage offers the same renowned Atomic designs as the T3, including the patented AFC Automatic Flow Control with Rapid Adjustment Knob. A Stainless Steel Comfort Swivel hose allows 30°effortless range of motion without pulling or binding. (US Patent No. 7,188,869)
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Environmentally conscious topside natural breathing at depth
The ST1 is another industry first from Atomic Aquatics. The first stage is beautifully machined from a special grade 316 Stainless Steel that is twice the strength of brass with corrosion-resistance approaching Titanium. The use of Stainless Steel means we are doing our part for clean air when divers are out of the water. The legendary Atomic design means divers also breathe easy at depth.
SEAT SAVING ORIFICE – Extends service interval to 2 years or 300 dives
AFC – AUTOMATIC FLOW CONTROL – Auto Pre-Dive / Dive settings
All this Stainless Steel durability weighs just 2.3 pounds (yoke version), making the ST1 an excellent travel companion.
ST1 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Beautifully machined from a special Atomic grade solid 316 SS.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
ST1 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional ST1 color kit lets you express your style.
Z2 OCTO FEATURES
A perfect complement to any of our regulator systems, the Z2 OCTO is an affordable Safe Second for any dive rig. Zirconium-plated Brass and Titanium metal components, make this OCTO a real workhorse.
Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control with Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice prevents wear of the low-pressure seat that extends the service interval and improves reliability.
- Compact with a low profile exhaust deflector that fits easily into pockets.
- Bright Neon Yellow flexible front cover for high visibility.