Designed for Depth.
The pneumatically-balanced ZEO is an engineering marvel of precision, durability and comfort. Its durable chrome-plated marine brass metal valve delivers a phenomenal breathing experience, improves cold-water performance and helps recirculate moisture from exhalation to prevent dry mouth. The breathing adjustment gives the diver a wide range of control to precisely set airflow throughout the dive.
The ZEO comes standard with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/ pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece featuring an inline ball swivel on the hose connection to eliminate the binding that can cause jaw fatigue.
The cold-forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDX-i first stage is environmentally sealed. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in “L” type first stage designs making the FDX-i more efficient and lighter due to its compact form.
First Stage FDX-i
The FDX-i in-line design provides an improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing when compared to the classic right angle first stages.
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced – consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm – cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.
Second Stage ZEO
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
- Paired with the FDX-i first stage
Octopus Alpha 10
- The best price-to-performance ratio in its class
- Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy’s Class A standards
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Available with Miflex® Hose
- Pneumatically balanced demand valve
- Integrated Purge Button
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%
- Weight (without hose) – 6 ounces
- Dimensions (front profile) – 2.9 inches